● 4.2.1. Develop the infrastructure to install the A.I.F.A. And Its Interconnection With The International Airport Of Mexico City.
● 4.2.2. Manage the Constitution of a Parastatal Entity for the Administration, Operation and Exploitation of the A.I.F.A.
● 4.2.3. Contribute With The Construction Of The Infrastructure Of The Government Of Mexico Of Social Works That Allow The Progress Of The Country, In Cooperation With The Other Public Institutions Of The Country.
● Transport in a different place
If, due to force majeure or fortuitous event, the airline lands in a place other than the original destination, the passenger will have the right to be transferred in the fastest means of transport available.
● Transport Pets
Domestic animals that are transferred by the airline must be treated humanely, with measures that reduce any damage during the journey.
The passenger can transport at least 15 or 25 kg of checked baggage free of charge, depending on the capacity of the aircraft; as well as 2 pieces of hand luggage not exceeding 10 kg. In case of excess and according to the available capacity, the airline will have the right to request an additional payment.
● Loss or Damage to Baggage
If the hand luggage is destroyed or damaged, the passenger will be entitled to compensation equivalent to 80 UMAs; while, for the loss or damage of checked baggage, compensation will be equivalent to 150 UMAs.
● Payment of compensation
The payment of compensation to the passenger must be made within 10 days after the claim, except those related to food and lodging, which must be covered when the delay, delay or cancellation occurs.